Home Inspection: We deliver peace of mind.
Home inspection in Contra Costa County.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have worry about getting a call from your Realtor stating that there are problems with the property. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! Rest easy knowing our team at [company name] will take care of all your inspection needs for you.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of mind – The number one reason to get a home inspection is peace of mind. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of necessary repairs. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These could affect the value of the house as well as its insurability and tax status. It is better to be informed about these issues before you buy.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. To ensure you are fully informed about the property, a home inspector will inspect it for potential problems. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You’re about to buy a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is a great way to prevent you from buying a home that has major problems that could cost thousands of dollars in repair. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
5163 Lone Tree Way,Antioch California 94531United States
Antioch on the Orontes (; Ancient Greek: Ἀντιόχεια ἡ ἐπὶ Ὀρόντου, Antiókheia hē epì Oróntou; also Syrian Antioch) was a Hellenistic city side of the Orontes River. Its ruins lie near the current city of Antakya, Turkey, to which the ancient city lends its name. Antioch was founded near the end of the fourth century BC by Seleucus I Nicator, one of Alexander the Great's generals. The city's geographical, military, and economic location benefited its occupants, particularly such features as the spice trade, the Silk Road, and the Royal Road. It eventually rivaled Alexandria as the chief city of the Near East.
Neighborhoods in Antioch, California
Alkali Flat, All Clear Window Cleaning, Apple Hill Estates, Ben Ali, Brentwood Hills, Brentwood Villages, Brookdale Court, Brooktree, Business Park, California Grove, Canterbury Village, Carmel Estates, Century Communities - Cielo at Sand Creek, Chichibu Park, Clayton Valley Highlands
Things to do in Antioch, California
Our Newest Profiles